Wednesday 22 May 2013

Simply Elegant

DSC_0186
DSC_0189 DSC_0190 DSC_0179

This place will forever remain memorable to me not because I super love it but because of the incomparable memories I've ever had with it :) And because this post is not about the house or me, let's just skip the ranting and drama! :D I've had this top for years now but I hardly wear it. I feel too "glammed up" when I do! I feel like I am losing my simplicity when I wear it on. But for the sake of this blog, I wore it anyways :P As I was looking for something to match it with, my favorite lower wear, which is my black leggings made such a perfect look when paired with it. And so I decided to stick with that along with my overused bag (not anymore haha!). And if you have noticed, the necklace too have been used in my previous post. I guess I am not that into accessories and I only keep one that would match a lot of my clothing :)

So there you go! :) Some simplicity spiced up with a touch of elegance! It's been a long time since our last post here so I thought I should give you a little post treat to make up for the long silence. It's my weakness when it comes to blogging! I tend to disappear anytime and it literally feels like years before I could come back and buzz your screens again. Feel free to drop your thoughts below the post on the comment section or feel free to share! :) I now in the coming weeks, months, years, this blog will have something worth looking forward to :) We will see huh? Thanks for dropping by!

Blouse by SOUL
Leggings by BAYO
Bag by SECOSANA
Heels by FOREVER 21
Necklace by EZ FASHION

No comments:

Post a Comment