Sunday 21 April 2013

Sun Tanned

DSC_0164


DSC_0171

DSC_0162

I'm not sure if you noticed something about what my sister is wearing above :) But she's got this very creative side of her that really helps a lot! She likes folding two kinds of clothing and make them look like they weren't a whole body wear, so to speak! Above she's wearing a yellow jumpshort by Redhead. Got that at SM a couple years ago and just when I thought that it was going to be useless, she proved me wrong :D (that happens a lot!) And the one she's wearing as a skirt is actually a tan colored dress. I don't exactly know how she folded it but she made it look totally like a real "stand-alone" skirt (if that's even the right term for it, ha!).. My sister is creative like that and I am endlessly impressed about that side of her (and many others).. So there you go! Try doing this with some of your clothes and you'll be surprised to see that it'll make a lot of your "i think it's useless i have to put it away" kind of clothes to do great wonders! Have fun!

Folded Jumpshorts by Redhead (SM)
Folded Tan Blouse

No comments:

Post a Comment